Oloiden Camping site in Naivasha is a private piece of paradise that is perfect for a serene escape. It offers a wide range of facilities including camping beside the lake which provides nothing but an unbeatable camping experience.
How To Get There
Once on the South Lake Road in Naivasha, 27 km down the road you will find Kongoni Village Center. Keep going past Kongoni Village centre for 1 km and on the right side of the road you will see a large white tire with Oloiden Camp written in black ink, it is a 300-metre stretch, follow it until you reach the camp.
There is a restaurant and a bar with an outdoor verandah. Here you can enjoy their reasonably priced beer and succulent cuisine with a menu ranging from chicken, fish, pizza and even nyama choma to name just but a few. There are double & single tents + mattresses for hire, free bonfire for campers and grill for hire on request.
There is a lot one can do while in Oloiden Camp. You can go cycling for Ksh300 per hour, go for a nature walk at Wileli Conservancy & visit Maasai Boma at Ksh500 (resident) & at Ksh1000 (non-resident) per person and swimming at Naivasha Kongoni Lodge at Ksh300 per person. Children can play free for campers. You can also do weddings here by the lake or team building activities.
- No picnics after 1800hrs for day picnic
- Swimming in the Lake is not allowed.
- All cars will be parked at the designated parking area.
- Observe, respect and consider other fellow campers.
- Check-out time is 1200hrs.
Picnic rate- Ksh 200 per person
- Quad tent at Ksh 4,500 for 4 pax sharing 2 double mattresses
- Kizingo tent at Ksh 6,000 for 5 pax sharing 3 double mattresses
- Jumbo tent at 8,000 for 8 pax sharing 4 double mattresses
- Double tent at 3,500 for 2 pax sharing 1 double mattress
- Full board package at Ksh 6,500 per person inclusive of accommodation, grounds, breakfast, business dinner/lunch,10.00hr & 4.00 pm tea served with snacks
- Day team building at Ksh 1,500 per person inclusive of grounds,10 & 4 O’clock tea served with snacks and Lunch.